Warrior-o-BlueWarrior-o-Blue

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Power Star 2 Power Star 2

Very well made!

This is a very well-made series that you've cooked up. Great plot, sprite-editting, voices, action, and selection of music and sounds overall. I eagerly await the third episode!

Smuffels in action Smuffels in action

Very nice doodle.

Although this is short, you did a very nice job on it.

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

I'm not saying this is dumb or simple....

I'm saying I disagree with some of your opinions.
1. News Reporters Not Helping: This only goes for a couple. Sure, they mostly care about how the report goes, I agree with that. But they actually did help a few victims. As for the looters, you're right about that.
2. Complaining About Gas: Gas is important. The reason that gas price has been going up is because we're running out. A scientist of some sort actually predicted this to happen in about the year 2000. He was mocked and criticized, though, because everybody else was a bunch of idiots. So, without gas we could be screwed. No vehicles, no getting to another state in five hours. So, people actually have a bit of reason to complain. Although they could have prepared for this ahead of time....

Pacman 2005 DEMO Pacman 2005 DEMO

It needs a little bit of work.

By that, I mean the interactivity and sound.

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Just... wow.

Now, I've seen Cursors of the Future, but this is fantastic! You definitely did a great job, even if no one would want a desktop like that (yeah, right).

Megaman 3 Intro Megaman 3 Intro

Perfect!

I recommend this for any MegaMan or Techno fan!
Heck, I might even use it in one of my Flashes!